Easy Steps to get started
Step One – Register your school via our online registration process
Step Two – Your School will receive a 12 month contract to an online shop at a cost of $50 per month plus GST, payable 12 months in advance. This will be Invoiced from Jane Pascall Marketing Services. Returned your signed contractl to email@example.com along with payment for your shop as indicated on the invoice.
Step Three –within 48 hours of your registration and payment being received your generic online shop will allocated to make it your own by using the built in customising system. (refer separate manual on how your shop works).
You will also be provided access passwords for teachers only to access the Grow Programme Resource centre. Students can access all Grow Programme resources via their usual software – for example Moodle or Canvas.
Step Four – Ordering Stock To keep prices as affordable as possible, stock is printed overseas and will take 28 working says from the time the art approval sheet is signed by the supervising teacher. Shorter lead times are available at a slightly higher price – using local printers. Art is required in vectored format (an eps or ai file) with a matching Jpeg or PDF file. You can locate the Grow Programme Products at The Grow Programme Home page www.thegrowprogramme.com.au where a range of reusable bags, mugs and Grow Products for kids are located.
- Chose your products and the quantity you require and email a request for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We will generate a quote including your printed area, set up fees and freight. Once the quote is approved by email from a supervising teacher, your order will go into our production system.
- You will receive an art sign off sheet within 3 days of your order being placed. This sheet will need to be signed, dated and returned by email for your order to proceed, the 28 day production time begins on the day the approved art is received and is subject to customs timing.
- Schools take delivery of the stock and implement their micro Grow Programme strategies for their micro business.
NOTE – while stick is being printed, your micro business can plan its company structure, allocate jobs and responsibilities, create a marketing and promotions plan, discuss logistics and design your online shop, all ready to implement by the time the stock arrives. Liaise with other schools on The Grow Programme. The Grow programme has been designed to create its own community to support this process. Let others know what is working in your school and how you have solved any challenges.
The home of The Grow Programme is your Primary School and your community.
In Primary schools, The Grow Programme begins by actively encouraging a mindful approach to eating habits, consumption and career aspirations. It is about getting your school or Parents and Friends to sell Grow Programme kids’ products and or reusable bags and coffee cups to redirect funds back to your school. Your school can link the Grow Programme with art classes to design something wonderful that reflects your school and your parents and friends will be proud to use.
Students GROW skills in
- Leaning fun facts whilst making healthy eating choices
- Appreciating and respecting the environment
- The importance of representing gender neutral roles.
Here is the Opportunity for your school to GROW its fundraising
Plastic bags are currently being phased out. Every household will need to purchase multiple re-usable bags with coffee cups soon to follow. Retailers and supermarkets will sell millions and millions of their branded reusable bags and reusable coffee cups to make a profit. The Grow Programme provides a means to redirect some of the profits from the sale of these items back to your school and your community.
- Parents and Friends Groups purchase products to sell to their school community.
- Products purchased via the Grow Programme or Jane Pascall Marketing Services can be made available through your web shop.
- Parents and Friends will be able to purchase at very competitive prices by purchasing in bulk.
- Parents and Friends sell their individualised item at a profit to their community via their canteen, uniform shop or online shop on the Grow Programme website or school website.
- Via your web shop, schools can offer an Australia Post option for distribution and fully automated stock control
- Parents and Friends will be listed and promoted on the Grow Programme Website.
- Parents and Friends will have access to an electronic presentation to make being part of the Grow community easy
- Schools will join an online social media community – Facebook and Instagram
- Parents and Friends will have access to a Noticeboard which will have updates on upcoming activities and current news stories of what programmes are growing as a result of the Grow Programme and their efforts.
- Parents and Friends will have access to Grow Programme business development and support programmes to access art for promotional material